What did Jesus really say?
A book by Dr. Mishaal Abdullah Al-Kadhi
What we have learned in this chapter is that:
1) There is no mention of a "Trinity" in the Bible by God, Jesus, Paul, or anyone else. The Pauline (Roman Catholic) church fabricated it around the fourth century CE and Biblical verses were then casually "inserted" into the Bible to validate this concept (such as 1 John 5:7 which all recent Bibles now discard). Jesus, Matthew, John, Luke, Mark and all of the apostles, even Paul, were completely unaware of any "Trinity." Eminent Christian scholars (Yes, even Roman Catholics) today readily recognize this as a known fact in some of their own most prominent books and approved references. We have seen how the Bible does not contain a single verse validating the "Trinity" and that the only reason Christians believe in it is because the Church has taken it upon itself to "explain" and "clarify" the Bible for them. Most of these explanations consist of:
2) Since there is no Trinity, therefore, if Jesus (pbuh) is a god then this requires that he be a separate god from God. This means that there must be at least two gods in existence, but this contradicts verse after verse of the Bible, all of which constantly beat us over the head with the fact that there is only ONE god in existence (e.g. Isaiah 43:10-11, Deuteronomy 4:39, Isaiah 45:18, etc.) and which is why verses verifying a "Trinity" needed to be inserted in the first place (Such as 1 John 5:7, which has now been discarded).
3) Since Jesus (pbuh) can not be god, and he himself never claimed to be a god and never asked anyone to worship him but only "the Father," therefore God Almighty is the only one who must be worshipped (John 17:3, John 4:2, John 4:23, Matthew 7:21, Matthew 22:37..etc.).
4) The "original sin of Adam" which mankind is supposed to have inherited was a fabrication of Paul. It is explicitly refuted in the Bible in many places (e.g. Ezekiel 18:19-20, Deuteronomy 24:16, Jeremiah 31:29-30, Ezekiel 18:1-9).
5) Since Jesus (pbuh) can be neither a god nor a Son of God (in the literal orthodox sense), and since the "original sin" is a fabrication not taught by Jesus (pbuh), therefore, the "atonement" is also exposed as not part of the message of Jesus but a later addition to it. In other words, if we do not bear the "original sin of Adam" then there is no need for Jesus (pbuh) or anyone else to atone for it. This is simple logic. You don't need the fire department if there is no fire.
6) Jesus (pbuh) never taught any of the above concepts to his followers. He only taught them to faithfully follow the religion of Moses (pbuh). Once we recognize the fact that all of these doctrines were later insertions into the religion of Jesus, then we become ready to recognize Jesus' (pbuh) true message as a simple continuation of the religion of Moses (pbuh)(Matthew 5:17-18, Matthew 19:16-21). He was simply sent to rectify the Jewish religion, return it to the original message preached by Moses (pbuh), and discard the innovations and changes which had been introduced into it by a handful of the unscrupulous.
7) Historical facts show how Jesus' (pbuh) message was directed at the Jews only. It was only changed from this original form after it was taken to those it was never intended for, the pagan gentiles.
8) Paul is the author of the majority of the books of the New Testament. The rest were fabricated by his followers and were not written by the apostles of Jesus (pbuh). The supporting evidence of these claims from these books themselves is overwhelming. The teaching of Paul in the Bible totally contradict the teachings of Jesus himself and include obvious discrepancies even in such fundamental matters as his (Paul's) conversion to Christianity and his acceptance among the apostles. He claims that the apostles of Jesus are lazy, misguided, hypocrites, and also proudly proclaims to us that he has no need of learning from the apostles. Their knowledge of the message of Jesus is flawed and in need of correction from his teachings based upon the authority of his "visions."
9) Countless Biblical scholars themselves admit that it was a common practice at the time to insert and remove verses of the Bible and even to claim that they were the words of Jesus (pbuh), God Almighty, and others without any reservation whatsoever. They readily admit that the speeches found in the Bible were never made by the claimed speakers. The vast majority of these speeches were the work of the authors and their "conception" of what these Biblical characters would most likely have said.
10) All of this was revealed to us by God in the Noble Qur'an over 1400 years ago. It has only been independently verified by the West in this century.
11) All of this, in addition to the prophesies of Muhammad (pbuh) in the Bible (Chapter 6) and the previous evidence of distortion in the Bible continually verify the claim of the Qur'an that mankind had taken great liberties with God's scriptures and thus it was necessary for God to send down His final message, the message of Islam, in order to restore His original teachings sent down to His previous prophets including His elect prophet Jesus (pbuh).
"And if it be said unto them: Follow that which Allah has revealed, they say: Nay, but we follow that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though the devil was inviting them to the torture of the fire?"
The noble Qur'an, Lukman(31):21
"Allah coineth a similitude: A man in relation to whom are several partners quarreling, and a man belonging wholly to one man. Are the two equal in similitude? Praise be to Allah, but most of them know not. Lo! you will die (O Muhammad) and Lo! they will die. Then lo! on the day of resurrection, before your lord will you dispute. And who does greater wrong than he who lies against Allah and denied the truth when it reached him? Is there not in hell an abode for the disbelievers? And whosoever brings the truth and believes therein, such are the God-fearing. They shall have what they will of their Lord's bounty. That is the reward of those who excel in good. Allah will absolve them of the worst of what they did, and will award them their reward from the best of what they used to do. Will not Allah defend His servant? And they frighten you with those besides Him. He whom Allah sends astray, for him there is no guide. And him who Allah guides, for him there is no misleader. Is not Allah mighty, able to requite (the wrong)?"
The noble Qur'an, Al-Zumar(39):27-36
"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
Matthew 15:9 and Mark 7:7
To read the rest of this book, please visit: Page 10
To go back to the Table of Contents of this book, please visit: What did Jesus really say?